[LAC2009] stream team volunteers wanted!

hi everyone!

for those among you who will make it to LAC 2009 in parma: we arelooking for 1-2 more people to help with the streaming. your job wouldbe to watch the paper sessions, hang out on IRC and relay the questionsof remote participants to the local audience. if you're interested, youalso get to play with some interesting video gear and the blazing newthusnelda encoder :)please get in touch!
volunteers will be fed and watered as required, according to the MarijeBaalman StreamTeam Sustenance Plan(tm).
unfortunately, stream overlord eric rzewnicki can't be with us this year- i'd like to take the opportunity to offer HUGE (and i mean, like,HUMONGOUS) kudos to edrz for many years (and many more hours) ofvolunteer work for this community (not to mention shoulderingfrightening travel expenses year after year to haul himself to oldeurope). edrz: thanks! i hope we'll see you on IRC.

best,

jörn