Re: standalone midi editor

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 6:22 AM, sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx <sonofzev@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Justin, thanks for the quick reply.
>
>I should add here i'm writing orchestral music, so the tempo's going to be quite
fluid, and not in a loop, or 4 on the floor sense, for much of the time.

>Alex.
>

>--
>
>Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)

If you don't mind working in traditional stave, musescore could be useful for you.
Otherwise MusE has also had quite a bit of work on it lately .. but you have to
be comfortable with compiling from SVN for the moment.. although version 1.0
looks like it isn't too far away.. (then again, MusE is about as complex as RG so
maybe not worthwhile for you)...

--
Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)

Yep, thanks for this. I already have Muse installed, along with the mighty RG.

I was thinking more along the lines of a quick to use, matrix/event, standalone editor.