ambdec

I'm having a journey of discovery here with Ambdec, and i've made some presets of sorts, that are at least....unique (Humour to the fore.)

A quick question.

For a medium orchestra template driven by Lsampler, with 60 outs (30 stereo pairs), will i need multiple instances of Ambdec? (As a coarse experiment, 10)
Or am i approaching this from the wrong direction?

I've been poring over the manual, and some online reference material, and get the impression, for a complete orchestral template, that  i'll need more than one app/preset/image, as part of building a complete orchestral soundscape.

Alex.

--
Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)