Re: Ok, dumb question..

Darren, that's it. I've seen a reference to it in a couple of places, and wondered what it was.

Thanks.

Alex.

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Darren Landrum <darren.landrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen wrote:
> Hope this can help you to understand:
>
> http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHVAMP2

I think this might be what Alex was talking about, if it's Linux-related:

http://vamp-plugins.org/

It's a plug-in architecture for analysis plug-ins. To my knowledge, it
differs from LADSPA, VST, and the like by the fact that it can support
data streams beyond audio and control signals, like FFT blocks and other
types of complex (as in complex numbers) streams.

-- Darren

Parchment Studios (It started as a joke...)