Re: clicks in sound when running dual core

Hi,

Interesting that it's working well for you. I tried to find out if they have revised the design for any newer chips, without any luck.
This is with an 3800+, Delta44 soundcard, don't know what Mobo is in there..
Using stock kubuntu 8.10 kernel no additional patches.
I noticed that there's a possibility to select timing source for jack. I will experiment a bit with that for kicks when I have time.

Regards,
Robert