Re: Audio recording from Rosegarden+QSynth+Hydrogen

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 03:15:04 +0100
Andras Simon <szajmi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1/23/09, Justin Smith <noisesmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Audacity does not play very well with jack at the moment, though
> > they are looking to change that soon. Ardour and qtractor are both
> > going to be a better bet for recording from two apps at once.
>
> I was kind of hoping that the culprit was my audacity or jackd
> blindness (perhaps some missing connection in qjackctl). But
> apparently no such luck...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andras

Why don't you use rosegarden for recording if you already use it
anyway? Hydrogen does jack transport and I think rosegarden does so as
well. Or do I miss something?

Audacity only shows up as jack client once you hit record or play, so
it's pretty much unusable with jack for the time being..

Regards,
	Philipp