Re: 1 and 2 and 3 and 4

On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 11:46 +0100, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> > C: "Beat" (to be translated to whatever makes sense 4 times in one> > measure> > at 4/4. A single utterance is enough, as I want to use these as accent.)> > Sorry, I don't get this. Is it "beat" like in "there the first beat in > 4/4 is called four"?
It's one "Beat" per quarter note. So you could replace the counting withit. But I only want the word one time, to accent a few beats on top ofthe counting.

> Will you do other processing like EQ to the results?
I will likely start out with trying to make it sound like everyone is inthe same room and aim for a rather "natural" sound. That might includethe use of low- and highpass filtering, EQ, delay and reverb, but all ina way that the effects themselves do not come to the front.
At some point in the track or in an alternative version, I might applythe heavy processing people know from my stuff :)
It all depends on the material and how it will fit, decisions to be madeon the spot.

-- Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software:http://thorwil.wordpress.com/