The Drummer's Gigsaw: CHA-CHA-CHA patterns.

Hi all,
Here is the third notebook alone which contains some Cha-cha-cha patterns:
http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr/spip.php?article39
I get a move on, guys!
As you have been feeling, may be, i wasn't entirely confident with thevelocities yet, especially in the Reggae patterns. Now i'm sure 100%.I'll update later.As for me i write all the patterns from 64th up to 8th notes. But it'sreally possible to use all the durations without an overlap of velocities.
The difficult thing is the volume of instruments between each other, inothers words the mix. If you use samples you can tweak each track, butit will be a good thing to find a well balanced patterns in midi.Any feedback on this?
And perhaps we can manage a friendly challenge of the "best patterns ofthe month" on linux-audio? But who should be the maintainer? My Englishisn't sure at all and i'm too busy for that.
Have fun.--    Phil.Superbonus-Project (Site principal) <http://superbonus.project.free.fr>
Superbonus-Project (Plate-forme d'échange):<http://philippe.hezaine.free.fr>