Re: The perfect distro for linux audio...

Crypto wrote:

> There are very good reasons to have a closer look at sidux. Amongst other
> things: there are packages for dssi-vst, RT kernel, Rosegarden etc. which can
> be installed conveniently via apt-get.

I understand Sidux is an attempt to make a usable distro out of Debian's
Unstable repository. I've used it, it's a great distro. Only drawback I
know of is that if you do an upgrade, it becomes pure Debian Unstable -
which sometimes can be very very unstable!

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx