Slaving jack to MMC/MTC

Hello,
I have a Boss Digital recorder (BR 900CD) that is capable of mastering other devices via MMC/MTC but not slaving. Ideally, I'd like to have Jack slave to my device (connected via midi cable to my sound card) and then have Jack master my linux apps (Hydrogen/Rosegarden/Ardour). So basically, the BR controls Jack, Jack controls apps. Is this possible? I found a tiny app called jackctlmmc that supposedly adds MMC support to Jack, but the only way to configure it (e.g. picking midi ports) seems to be by modifying the code.

Does anyone have any experience with MMC/MTC on Linux? I know that Rosegarden and Ardour are supposed to be able to slave to MMC, but the "Sound Engineers Guide to Jack) ( http://orford.org/assets/jack.php ) says that they can't control other things while they are slaving (i.e. Jack transport).

If anyone can suggest a way that I can drive Jack transport with my external MMC/MTC device, I'd very much appreciate it :)

Thanks,
-- Alex