Re: Compiling vamp-sdk and Rubber Band on Ubuntu Studio 64

Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> afaict, vamp-sdk is only needed to build the vamp-rubberband plugin.
> it's not really needed to build librubberband
>
> i remember i've done this when once built librubberband on, aham,
> windows: edit and remove anything "vamp" from Makefile.in

Okay, after a nice break listening to some old vinyl records I got by
the arm-load from someone, I finally figured out that this problem can
be bypassed by running Rubber Band's configure script like this:

./configure Vamp_CFLAGS=no Vamp_LIBS=no

This basically shut off the need for Vamp. After that, I was able to get
Qtractor to compile and run with RB support.

Thanks for everyone who had patience with me.

Regards,
Darren Landrum