Re: Zynaddsubfx: banks

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Marius Stoica <mariustoica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 8:08 PM, rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I installed zynaddsubfx from cvs. But how can I manage those banks? I've downloaded some banks/instruments and can load instruments. But don't get the banks working...

I did:

$ make
$ su
# cp zynaddsubfx /usr/bin/
# cd ..
# mkdir -p /usr/share/zynaddsubfx
# /bin/cp -a banks presets /usr/share/zynaddsubfx/

In zyn I can go to settings and add a Bank root dirs... but I don't see the bank in the 'show instrument bank'....

Hi, I've installed also zyn from the cvs repository and had the same problem, but after that I've installed the precompiled debian packege for my system and when I started the compiled version it just linked, I think, to the precompiled bank of zyn.  Maybe this might help...

Yes, I have solved it. Installed zynaddsubfx first from the repo and then using cvs... thanks