Re: MIDI via Wiimote?

there was a project called the wiinstrument that had released some mac and linux files, but they decided to not continue their work on the project, I was able to get it It built on ubuntu. the release I used had some problems with how boost's circular buffer was implemented, so the initial screen would crash if it was left on.

the wiinstrument wasn't as flexable as I was looking for so I started working on some wiimote to midi code that will be hosted at superseq.sourceforge.net. I've already got some joystick and guitarhero to midi code written, i'm cleaning it up now before posting it. Feel free to followup if you don't see the code, i've been putting off finishing cleaning it up for a month or 2.

Nathanael