Fwd: monitor shot, cables

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: monitor shot, cables
To: Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx>

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, sometimes the cost of these cables is just silly. I bought a
Roku NetFlix player a few weeks ago. when it arrived it turned out I
hadn't purchased any additional cables thinking I had some extra
component video cables already. I didn't so I took a drive to Radio
Shack, the only electronics store here in town, to find out they
wanted $40.

NEVER buy from Rat Shack if you value your money and your sanity.

      Seablade