Re: monitor shot, need advice for a new one

I have a Samsung SyncMaster 245BW which has a great picture, but was
pretty expensive.  It doesn't work with my DVI on my older nvidia
card, but analog looks really nice so no worries.  Also had to make
some manual edits to my xorg.conf file since the highest resolution
was not detected automatically.  I'm very happy with it, after a few
hours figuring out how to get the highest resolution.  I left some
detailed notes in the ubuntuforums about this.  Geoff