Re: Large live recrodings ?

If the program access the HD, then it makes a difference.
PAM can't do anything about that.

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008, Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen wrote:

In fact I run no cronjobs at all, but if things are given the right
permission and set propper through PAM there should be no problem
running a script as long as it has lower priority as your music
application as I see it. But thanks for the advise anyway.

/Sv-e