ART X-11 Midi MasterControl

Hi all,
I recently purchased a cheap midi foot controler.  http://www.micro-mania.net/~nworth/Pictures/x11.htm
However, it seems that instead of sending CCs like I expected, it sends sysex and channel change messages.  Which I couldn't use to control effects for my guitar like I wanted to.
So I made this program which maps MIDI Channel Change messages to CCs.  It is specific to this hardware and it supports HOLD and TOGGLE.  Now I can control all my effects with this.  Neat!!
Anyway, I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has some need for it.

Peace!

Link: http://bh_x.webs.com/x-11-mm.tar.gz
Miguel Morales