Re: high-powered laptop suggestions ?

Hi Dave,

Do a search for ADK laptops. They're pro audio laptops that aren't sold too expensively. Why I like them is because you have the option of buying the computer without an OS and saving 100 bucks. You also get all the computer sound attenuation included.

The standard for laptop and audio seems to be Intel's Core 2 Duo.

I'm considering buying one of the 14" laptops and triple booting XP, OS x (hackintosh style) and Ubuntu (or debian, haven't decided).

-Chris