[A bit OT] New Sebkha-Chott's albums (3rd 'n' 4th) | released on free solutions | preorders available now

Hello,
Sebkha-Chott (Mekanik Meta Disco & Post Anticipation Burlesque Peplum -Ohreland - France - www.sebkhachott.net) will record their third andfourth albums this summer, on the very new AMMD's (www.ammd.net) free studio for free art. Both these albums will be released by the end of October, and will then be distributed by a label I'll let you know when the time will come.Here are the names of both of them:
*Nigla[h]*Tapisseries Fines en XXX Strips et LXX/X Trompettes
*De la Persistance...*... de la Mythologie Chottienne en ??? Cycles
you'll find more informations about them here: http://preorders.ammd.net

These albums are already available in preorders at a very lower price (9€ for Nigla[h] and 7 € for De la Persistance), on the page linked before(http://preorders.ammd.net) with online payment solution, or by check,if you prefer.
Why do we use preorders? Because the AMMD - the label Sebkha-Chott whichwas created by Sebhka-Chott a few years ago and which still producesSebkha-Chott releases - wants the audience and the artists to be closerone to the other. That's why every AMMD's artists use free licenses(mainly free art license), and that's why we propose the albums inpreorder, so that the audience becomes a part of the financialproduction, finally.
The albums can be purchased on preorders till the end of October, butactually, at this time, we'd need as many as possible preorders for theend of May, as the new AMMD's free studio for free arts will arrivearound early June, and preorders will thus help the AMMD supporting itsfinancial weight.
The idea of this studio is to produce Free Arts ONLY (audio and videos),with a free software solution, but though professionnal (some bands ofthe AMMD already are distributed worldwidely, and we have to get properproductions!). The final project will be presented soon to everyone, andI'll let you know at that time, in what way we're gonna work with it.
By that time, the emergency is on the preorders, so, don't hesitate, ifyou want to support us, or if you like Sebkha-Chott, or both, justpreorder the albums right now (it's possible to preorder only one, ofcourse).
Free People, have a good day, I'm now waiting for your letters, mail,and/or payment confirmation on Paypal!!!
See you.

-- ==============================ORL /// AMMD Booking (www.ammd.net)	° Sebkha-Chott (www.sebkhachott.net - Ohreland [FR]) - next touring period: 04-06/2008	° Unexpect (www.unexpect.com - Montréal [CA]) - Europe tour w/ Sebkha-Chott period: 09-12/2008	° La Muette (www.myspace.com/muette - Paris [FR]) - next touring period: 05/2008 (Bretagne)	° Mel-P (www.mel-p.net - Le Mans [FR]) - next touring period: 09/2008Phone: +33 (0)2 43 52 15 77_______________________________________________Linux-audio-user mailing listLinux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.linuxaudio.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-audio-user