Re: Pre-License change LinuxSampler code

Dave Phillips wrote:
> I'd rather know than guess, so okay, I'll take it on myself to contact
> someone at the FSF about the acceptability of the current LS license wrt
> the GPL.

I've written to compliance@xxxxxxx and asked them to issue a
determination regarding LS's commercial exception clause. Specifically
I've asked whether it is a violation of the GPL. I asked only regarding
the linuxsampler component, since all other parts of the project are
covered by the GPL with no exceptions (a point usually left unstated).

I await their judgment.

Best,

dp