Re: Decent and attractive audio player

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Loki Davison <loki.davison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been using audacious and amarok and both seem to have there
problems. Amarok makes me think too much about searching and freaks
out parsing a lot of my collection and seem really, really stupid in a
few ways. Also i don't like it how it can't just  play from the
collection, i.e when it finishes that album, just go onto the next,
etc.

You could use "Smart Playlists > Collection > All Collection" to play the whole collection.

Audacious is ok in a no organisation at all way. I like all my
music to be easy to search and there is 200gb of it.

That's what Amarok is ideal for. But wasn't you freaked out by search in the first place?

;-)

--
Anders Dahnielson
<anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>