Re: howto: making drums

Hello,

I've been using Hydrogen for a while now. Lately, I've started programming the drums in Hydrogen, exporting them to a midi file, importing them to rosegarden and tweaking them further there. You can connect the midi output from Rosegarden to the midi in on Hydrogen. I don't know if that is helpful, but I didn't figure it out until I'd been using it for a while.

Kjel