Re: [Packet-in-user] Free the Art

Have fun!   To deal with the most urgent things first:
                                                                    Multiple-choice questionnaire.
Philippe Hezaine a écrit :> Hi all,>> I plan to write a little book of free drums patterns with Lilypond and > put in it> on Internet.> It would be titled "Le Batteur GNU" ( The GNU Drummer") or 'Le Batteur > Libre"> (The Free Drummer) and it will be CC-BY-SA.> I must think of some details yet.> I mean, for instance, some basics patterns of 4, 6 or 8 bars (without a > final beat ?)>                                  YES                 NO> in one style, eg bossa nova,  separated from each other  by  one  bar of > rest.>                                  NO                  YES> Then some variations are based on it. (maracas, congas...  blabla...)> So all the patterns are modular. (trussed up)>                                FRANK...FURT            FRANK...FURTHER         FRANK...FURTHEST> You can copy and paste as you need.> The advantages : a source in plain text + midifile + pdf. Possibilities > of several tracks.> The drawback : all velocities are ruined. But what? You customize the > velocities of> your 4 -8 bars copied in a sequencer or Hydrogen and voila.>                          YES         NO                  OTHER CHOICE> May be we can share and work on this project with the aim to experiment > its use.> It isn't so difficult.>         LEVEL OF DIFFICULTIES :      1.     2 .    3 .   4.    5.> By the way, is anyone will be able to send me a drum midifile in one style?>                            NO                           NO> Kevin, have you anything of this kind in your database? For experiment.>                  I DON'T KNOW                 I DON'T  SAY> Have fun.>