Re: tool to seperate elements of a song

> - we are able to collect and compute all the necessary information with> our senses and brain to perform this "switch off" ( i doubt that )
mmhmm.... maybe i shouldn't use such a superlative like "i doubt that"here :) But it's definitely not a piece of cake, i never heard ofsomeone who can do such a thing and okay: There is a lot more to ourbrain than what I can think of - haha! thats like a dog hunting his owntail :)
-- Best regards,Sebastian.
Web: linuxaudioblog.sternenhejim.de
On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 10:11 +0100, Sebastian Tschöpel wrote:> > > A musician can be trained to mentally separate the parts of an  > > > orchestra; why could not a machine do the same ?> > >> > @daemian> > There isn't just a big leap from machine to musician but also: You can> focus on (not seperate) certain instruments to quasi-isolate the> important part. Thats just a question of pratice. schoappied asked for a> program to "switch off" certain instruments which i doubt even a> conductor is able to do inside his brain.> > And when i said it's impossible, i thought of the possibilities that are> currently available. You could be right: This hasn't to be impossible at