Re: [ANN] Minicomputer 1.0 softwaresynthesizer released

about the FLTK errors: David, please try the attached new syntheditor.cxx (I tarzipped it so it doesnt get mangled with the email, lets see if it gets through) which has to go into the editor folder, it should do the trick.

About Jack, I dont know (pun not intended) yet. What latest change could break the application? Philipp, what exactly means not getting to run, any errors?

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next event:
29.feb Notstandskomitee live at Linux Audio Conference Cologne, Germany