Re: Soundtrack from recorded TV

Le Dimanche, 27 Janvier 2008 19:32:32 +0100,Wolfgang Woehl <tito@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> Many movies from the silent era had original scores, sometimes more> than one, and were premiered with orchestral accompaniment. Not one> movie ever was shown silent, at least someone always played a klavier> in the theatre. The notion of "silent movies" was unheard of :)
If I would like to play a movie, turn any sound down, and play along ona MIDI keyboard using Linux softsynths and all, while having thecombination of both the film and the new real-time soundtrack beingrecorded, do you know how this could be done ?
Tschüß,
Al_______________________________________________Linux-audio-user mailing listLinux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.linuxaudio.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-audio-user