Re: xruns with m-audio fast track pro on fedora 8 ccrma

Rui Nuno Capela a écrit :
hitmuri@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

4) rtirq
I noticed that in the rtirq script , i have these lines:
RTIRQ_NAME_LIST="rtc snd usb i8042"
RTIRQ_NON_THREADED="rtc snd"
Do they need to be changed when using a usb soundcard ?

no.

but if you don't have or plan to use any pci soundcard (that includes
any onboard chip), you can get it finer with:
RTIRQ_NAME_LIST="rtc usb snd i8042"

or, if you're sure which usb host controller your soundcard gets always
plugged into, for instance you know it's always the second one, you can
get no better that this magic:
RTIRQ_NAME_LIST="rtc usb2 i8042"

byee

Ok I tried that but it doesn't change anything.

Flo