Re: Changing Ardour's font size

Are you sure about that? It seems like since it uses GTK (doesn't it?) that it should be easy to change...

Maybe I'll try it today. Unless someone already did?

On Jan 11, 2008 11:16 AM, Paul Davis < paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2008-01-11 at 17:09 +0100, Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
> Subject says it. I couldn't find out what one is supposed to do to be able
> to read anything without squinting :)
>
> I'm sure most of you have already figured this one out.

i very much doubt it. its not easy to change. there is no way to change
it from within the program, for a start.

the fonts are all defined in ardour2_ui.rc, which is generated at build
time. that file is installed at the system level, but you can also have
a copy of it in ~/.ardour2.

at some point (soon!) we need to rationalize the font use down to the
same 4 sizes we use on OS X. on X11 right now, there are more than a
dozen different font definitions. its a mess.

Christopher Stamper
christopherstamper@xxxxxxxxx
http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg