Re: A year of Linux Audio revisited - would like to know your oppinion

I said nothing of the sort, Freud probably would, but that's not really my field.

On Dec 11, 2007 11:33 PM, Robert Persson <ireneshusband@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
bradley newton haug wrote:
> Contest them then.  Hand-waving, general statements and some  bizzare
> paragraph about  your son does nothing to support your stance.

The point I am making is please stop posting stuff to this list implying
that other list members are untalented idiots and that their music is shit.