FreeBob and Metric Halo

Howdy-

  I know at one point there was talk of FreeBob supporting the Metric Halo interfaces as they were willing to give all necessary documentation on them.  Well I have come to a point where I need to replace my laptop interface that has died and would like to stick with one that is Linux compatible, and Metric Halo was strongly recommended by a friend that is on the Mac, so I was wondering if there was any update to the status of the Metric Halo support on Linux?  Anyone know?

  Short of that I would go with RME and either a multiface or digiface, not sure which, but would rather go with Metric Halo if they are supported.  Primarily my laptop runs the Mac OS so I can get by without support for a little while, but I am looking to put Linux back on it when it is not in show mode.

       Seablade