Re: Hardware synths

Le Dimanche, 02 Décembre 2007 15:53:30 +0000,Gordon JC Pearce <gordonjcp@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> You still haven't posted a sample of it.
I've recorded a snippet on Friday, but am too lazy to find the pwd forthe Geocities site, which I rarely use.  But I'll try to post it thisweek. Then again, once posted, the Geocities page will pause connectionsafter a short number of downloads.  I should get a decent, free, webpage. Somewhere.
>>   If you do have an close-sounding Linux soft synth sound, let me>> know, I'd be very interested in hearing it.
> I'm fairly sure I can produce something pretty close.  How much CPU> do you want to burn?
Well, I could stop beryl's water ripples.  And I could stop converting aDV to mpeg. Both while recording music.  So that should leave some spacefor a few good sounds.  Maybe the sounds good even make good use of thedual core 64 bit CPU and the 4 GB of RAM.
Cheers,
Al_______________________________________________Linux-audio-user mailing listLinux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://lists.linuxaudio.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-audio-user