Re: Digital Audio Interface

i got a focusrite saffire pro26io. it's 'getting there' with linux support, but still some issues (for me anyway, other people i have heard have no trouble). apart from that i'd have to agree with Mysth-R and suggest the firepod. around the same cost (last time i checked, anyway) and 8pres instead of 2. i'm not a huge fan of what i have heard from edirol, so i'd imagine the firepod pres are better, but that is just wild speculation :)

porl