Re: : reacTIVision

This should actually work.

Another possible approach would be to use Pd with Gem (from CVS).
Non-ancient versions of Gem include an object called
[pix_fiducialtrack] which basically is the pattern recognition stuff
ripped from reacTIVision into a Pd object.  Then you would "only" need
to make Gem find your camera and do some rather simple patching in Pd
by ripping apart the help file for [pix_fiducialtrack].

Thanks for this info. Yes I got this object, but ...
Here, you will see my head .... :o)
http://mysthr.free.fr/IMG/jpg/webcam.jpg

 There is a big problem. I tried several objects, and each time it the same strange image.

Ok, it was a resolution problem. Know I got this kind of imiage :
http://mysthr.free.fr/IMG/jpg/webcam1.jpg

Is it ok ?

Ciao
--