Re: difference between realtime-kernel and low-latency-kernel?

sorry, i buggered the send options, so i'll send it again:

> Would you mind sending me (or posting) the configuration options for
> both kernels? (or rather, three, the one for Ubuntu Studio, 64studio and
> your hand rolled kernel?)
i'll give it a go, but i accidently overwrote one of them (the 64 studio one i think) when i was trying to compare them :( i'm actually trying the 2.6.23 64studio kernel test version, because i just found out there was a regression in the 2.6.22 one with incorrectly set up firewire (which i'm trying to get going now.... ). grr... plot thickens :)

from memory though, most of the differences were merely driver modules and filesystem types supported more than anything.

porl