Re: [LAA] [ANN] gigedit 0.1.0

I am very grateful to the developers for allowing me to use their reliable &
stable software. LS gives me NO issues at all. I use it every day. It cost me
nothing and I am licensed to legally to use it. That makes it as free as
possible in every meaningful sense.

Thank-you Christian,Andreas,Rui and everyone else involved in LS. Without you
I couldn't use my GigaPiano.

frankly I quite understand your amendment.I have read of no other restriction
than you want your software to remain free.

best,

g.