Re: Sync'ing a ProTools studio with a Linux studio

On 11/10/2007, Ken Restivo <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, not really. I need to slave *my* studio to his, not the other way around.

Rosegarden will in principle slave to MTC at the same time as
participating in JACK transport.  It doesn't always make complete
sense (JACK transport is a peer-to-peer relationship, so Rosegarden
can't only act as master), it's quite likely never been seriously
tested, and we lack developer time to fix any problems with it, but it
could be worth a go anyway.

Chris