Re: how do I get muse to listen to my midi controller?

Someone wrote:

I'm tearing my hair out because I desperately want to have a sequencer
that actually works; rosegarden crashes every 20 minutes and I haven't
yet been able to get anything working respectably in wine. So any help
would be deeply appreciated!

You might ask on the Rosegarden list. I use Rosegarden 1.5.1 and have never had it crash. If you've got an older version - and apparently a number of distros include very old versions of Rosegarden - you could try a newer version.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx