Re: Output to 2 sound cards simultaneously

Arnold Krille wrote:
On 2007-09-28 14:43, david wrote:
Hmm, maybe you could play it to JACK and have JACK route it to both
sound cards?

Jack routing to two soundcards depends on alsa providing two soundcards as one. Back to start you go!

I don't have any desire to run two soundcards. My desktop could, but I prefer the PCI soundcard to that built in to the motherboard. My laptop has the Intel audio stuff built in and I don't particularly want to add another soundcard to it.

The original poster wanted to output simultaneously to two sound cards, though.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx