Re: getting jack 0.107 working with cclients compiled against earlier versions

> Is there a way to get 0.107 working with clients compiled against
> older versions of jack?
>
> Failing that, would I be able to get all these apps to work again
> against the new version of jack if  I simply build my own packages
> from source debs, or would I run into further trouble?

yes start a jack client that is not working from the command line see what
version of jack it is trying to connect to find that file
libjack-[something].so and remove it - replace it with a symlink to version
you just installed.

Its a dirty hack but it seems to work often enough.