Re: Re: Any lyrics please?

I have a good number of lyrics and parts of lyrics. I am willing to put them
under a CC BY-SA license (if you don't like that, suggest another) and you
can go to town.

Let me know if you are interested.

You cn find some spoken word stuff and some things people have done with
them. If you prefer the test, let me know and I can put them up somewhere.

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=%22drew%20Roberts%22

all the best,

drew

Hey, what do you mean with "If you prefer the test"?
I listened to some of your spoken words on archive..great!! some really really great stuff.
It would be good to have some written ones..so I could try some of them!
You can send them by email..or we can set up a wiki as people suggest along and put them under CC BY-SA licence..

Thanks