Re: Workshop on Free Audio

And there will be more from now on
I'm counting with the help of my countrymen and list buddies ;-)

Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
Ricardo Lobo wrote:

My name is Ricardo Lobo, and I belong to a portuguese cultural NGO,
called Audiência Zero. We are preparing 7 workshops on creative
technology using only free software, we'll be using blender, gimp,
inkscape, ardour, rosegarden, etc, etc...

The site is in portuguese http://www.audienciazero.org/cct , I know only
a few of you can understand portuguese.

The Free Audio Workshop is scheduled for december. I'm open to
suggestions about what would you like to see in a workshop like that.

nice to hear there's some activity going from Portugal wrt linux audio
and stuff (besides some insignificant hacks done here and there by this
lone wolf of yours truely;)

cheers || à nossa