more silliness from Studio Dave

Greetings,

I'm teaching loop-based composition to some of my students, so I whipped up this funny example for them :

   http://linux-sound.org/audio/funcularity.ogg

The drum loops are from a Beta Monkey collection, the bass parts are from Tony Sferlazza's page, and everything else is from Freesounds. Ardour2 did the heavy lifting, with assistance from ReZound and Rosegarden.

Btw, Rosegarden's tools for loops are beautiful, especially the Set Tempo To Audio Segment and of course the Stretch/Squash tool. Very powerful combo, my compliments to the chefs.

As always, vast thanks to the great developers who have given us these fabulous programs.

Best,

dp