ardour sync

Hello,

I need to sync Ardour (in my case 2.0.5) to an external midisequencer and would like to do it via Midiclock, but so far I know it only supports Midi Timecode which is more heavy datawise.Anyway, last night I tested it a bit following the Ardour doks but didnt managed it yet to react on MTC nor MMC. Any experiences, encouraging words or hints how to make it running, does it work for someone?

Thanks in advance,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner