Re: water-damaged rhodes ?

Jan Depner wrote:

[snip]
Hi Jan,

I've been thinking about you lately. I think I'm gonna work up a version of Charlie Patton's "High Water Rising Everywhere"...

Thanks for the anecdote. I just checked the box, it includes everything, legs, tuning rod (?), case, the works. Alas, right now the action is shot, I'll have to wait for it to dry before knowing how far to go towards restoring it. The case is scuffed, otherwise it's in great condition (except for the waterlogging).

I'll give it a few days to dry, then I'll open it up to see what can be cleaned and repaired.

Best,

dp