Wine / FST changes

Hello folks,

Wondering if any of the devout fst users have noticed any changes in which VST's work with current versions of Wine and FST. Specifically, HyperCanvas by Edirol (Dave, you out there??) which used to work very reliably on previous versions, now no longer works on the last and current versions of Wine. Most all of the others I had still fire up no worries.

Wouldn't bother really but having HyperCanvas as a GM2 softsynth is just plain handy!

In a terminal, its actually putting out some debug data which I can provide if anyone cares.

TIA,

Russell