Re: PHASEX-0.11.1

Everything sounds and works great here except loading of MIDI maps.

Changing controller assignments works, saving of the changed MIDI map works as well, loading works to the extent that the loaded controller-numbers appear correctly when right-clicking on the parameter name, but the respond to controller-messages remains according to the default.map or according to changes made before on the running app; until any change is manually applied again. I tried altering default.map to my needs, it loads as any other map, but response even then remains according to the original default.map. This happens in version 0.11.0 and 0.11.1, purging configuration-files and reinstalling did not help.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any clue?

cheers,
d.