Reverb status?

Hello. What open source and free(dom) reverbs do we have available?
I authored GVerb and wish to have something better.

What free (possibly not open source) reverbs do you use?

What kind of reverb presets people use for vocals?
Lately I have listened to Madonna's Confessions tour DVD
which has good reverb effects. I would like to know more
about that kind of working presets. Also, Timbaland uses good
vocal processings (Nelly Furtado/Say it right, Timbaland/
The way I are). I would like to know more if I wish to
develop such a vocal reverb myself.

Juhana