Re: newbie to Linux audio

Hi Ken!

I'm going to have to pass. USB 1.x just isn't going to cut it for 24 bit, 96 kHz, live location recording. As you well know, a lot of products get built before they should because of issues like this. Reminds me of the NeXT computer, which probably would have been great on a 300 Mhz Pentium, but not a Motorola 68030 processor.

Coolness,

Russ