Re: [ANN] QjackCtl 0.3.0 (unstable-qt4) has been released!

David Adler wrote:
Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
  gdb ./qjackctl /path/to/core.file

and send me the complete output. Ah, I forgot, that under the gdb prompt,
after it finds the correct point of segfault, you type "bt" (for
backtrace) and enter. Send me  the additional trace.

I just can't reproduce this segfaults on any of my trials, no matter how
much I try. Please report whether the crashes are systematically
reproducible and in that case, which are the minimum set of steps to get
one.
the minimum set of steps was starting the app, opening the 'connections' child window and expanding the view of one of the midi-through-items. A fiew seconds later the crash documented below appeard.

I did not (yet) get any crash without the alsa-tab involved, everything ran stable for more than 2 h, but within the last hour i was not able to reproduce any crash, no matter how i treated the whole app/alsa connections. Seems all rather unsystematically

but the v0.3.0.5 seems not to be crashing here anymore, at least i am not able to reproduce!

cheers,
doc