Re: Garritan Personal Orchestra and Linux

Hi.

I asked the same question from LinuxSampler developers list, as they mentioned on their project page having received some libraries from Garritan for developing purposes. One developer replied that he hasn't tried it in a while and asked for other developers if they had any experiences, but nobody replied (yet).

We could ask him to test it again, if possible, since I'm also interested in those orchestral libraries.

Tommi